2 Best Friends, Pat can't 2 Best Friends, Pat can't

I love it!

Unbelievable Unbelievable

Dear God, what have you done??

I have no idea what I just saw. The animation was excellent, the music was obviously...it had something to do with it?

The absurdity levels aren't even registering. They're dangerously high.

Good jorb

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

This was superb. The animation was exactly, I mean 100% precisely the same. The voices were good, and despite what the other cunts are saying the plot was good and I was laughing (of course there's still room for improvement, it's a bit dry).

Make my day Make my day

Confused but it was very cool.

God, Are You There? God, Are You There?

I laughed my ass off.

Savlonic : Computer Guy Savlonic : Computer Guy

Cyberpunk gets you five stars.

Monster Seals (Short) Monster Seals (Short)

Two stars for penis tongue.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Southern and folksy, yet mythical. Weird.

But I loved it.

Shards of Fate Shards of Fate

I don't know, the animation is good, better than most...
I really don't know how to rate this. Nonetheless, I will give you four stars because you clearly put decent effort into it and that's more than most of the assholes who submit their 6 seconds of bullshit.

Kofdizz responds:

Thank you for watching and your feedback!

Joey : The Movie Joey : The Movie

Did you voice all the characters? Regardless, they sound exactly the same. Benny hill theme is a cliche, none of this was an original composition...not even the backgrounds...or the characters!

Here's what i'd recommend: Learn animation. Begin animating. Create new and dynamic voices for your characters and make your work longer.

Krutches responds:

Yes I voiced the characters. I disagree with them sounding the same, as Charizard has a normal more serious accent and Joey has a Wisconsin accent. The reason none of the art (Except for the expertly drawn balloons) is original is because this is a parody of the Ackbar series. Learn animation? I've over a hundred animations with several awards. I'm the lead voice actor for the animation crew soupsquad and I'm somewhat known on newgrounds. Thank you for your review.