Genesis Genesis

I have no idea what this game is about. Something about evolution, God, genesis, but absolutely no specific detail. Usually that pisses me off because it comes off as pretentious or half-assed, but here...it's beautiful.

Thank you for making this game.

Alex Alex

I think that the difficulty accurately gives "insight" to ALS, but I'm not sure that pixelated hamsters who make little farting noises when they talk is the best way to do it.

My grandmother, who had Parkinson's (another degenerative nervous system disease), experienced severely slurred speech. I understand ALS does the same thing, so I'm not sure him having a conversation moments before collapsing is the best way to depict it. Also, it all happened in the span of a trip to the grocery store, dafuq?

I do have to give you major props for making it map playable relative to your current condition status. This has excellent game design, and the insight it does offer is how it "feels" to progressively lose physical abilities.

Anyway, the game was pretty good game wise, and I'm sure it will raise a lot of awareness. That's how you cure diseases. When enough people are aware of them, they become cured. That's why cancer and AIDS are gone now.

:D

Accelerator Accelerator

Accelerator is the tale of one brave Neutrino on his quest to run across the Large Hadron Collider and find his wife in a post-apocalyptic dystopia where the government has restricted basic freedoms. In his journey he must fight walls, both moving and still.
With its cutting edge graphics and original soundtrack by Skrillex, Accelerator is sure to be the feel-good family film of the summer.

5/5

Going Down Going Down

This is the best parody I've ever played. This is a fantastic satire of the meet n' fuck games and other bullshit "quiz for sex" games.

My only criticism is the sex scenes are...well, composed of like five frames. Maybe add more positions or frames?

Anyway, loved it.

The Spandex Parable The Spandex Parable

Saw that coming from a mile away...

Great Stanley's Parody. Err, Stanley's Paradox?
Studley's Paradigm.
Steve's Parachute?

Stanley's Parable Parody. That's what I meant. It was a good one.

The Last Door - Chapter 1 The Last Door - Chapter 1

One of the most beautiful and haunting games I've played in a while. It has the same feeling as Dear Esther, a sort of gradual march to a increasingly obvious conclusion with a uniquely literary style.

Professor Amie v1 Professor Amie v1

Not gay, too bad, I probably would have enjoyed this...a lot.

Power Glove Monkey Power Glove Monkey

Uhhh maybe add some sort of instructions or controls before you play the game? It took me like 12 rounds to figure out that clicking was the control button.

Anyway, the game wasn't really that good, but I'll give you 3 stars

zerosimms responds:

Spot on with the instructions, a complete oversight on my behalf, my bad!

Mini Runner Mini Runner

This game is really fucking good, but it's sooo hard! Gaaah! Simple my tits...

Delirious Bird Delirious Bird

THIS IS THE BEST SHIT EVER!!!

I truly enjoyed this. I really loved it. It just has that magical quality and addictiveness that the original flappy bird had.

An idea (and I haven't made it far enough to know whether you have already done this): At some point make shit get so crazy that there are goblins and fire and airplanes and shit.